Thursday, June 12, 2008

Auntie HOuse

Every THURS, my renter that i called her 'auntie'..Q_Q~ . She always called me to go her house for taking dinner together. At the beginning, I refused her to go there because I am busy my society things, homework , assignment and #$@^!&*...

Since last year, I started went there for a dinner with them.Hmm~~the dishes quite nice especially the porridge..WOW, love it till now still miss her ~~Porridge Only!^^ Today, i went there as normally on thursday. Her maid cook curry chicken, egg n cut lik pizza , green pepper.

Tonight, auntie invited a man named ''Lim Jin XIn'' ( if I am not spell wrong ) A man who look lik only 27 something, but his actual age was 40 d..WoWww~~ such GENG! He is Good -loOking but his reaction was funny! haha^^. The purpose he came to auntie house was let us knw more about personally characters. We had four types of characters which is D.I.S.C. I did the test, then he said that I'm the ''S'' characters. I remembered some of my virtue n weakness..I'm the slow speed ppl ,indecision, din have own self standpoint n tOo tolerant , these are my weakness. Of course that, I have virtue tOo~~i am Good-tempered , patient n a gOod listener..hehe^^ I don think I hav such of good behavior.

After that, he told us bout many thingss bout our characteristics~~married , relationships, careers n so on. I am quite enjoyed his presentation.GOOD!

mc soon

No comments: