Friday, June 13, 2008

ShOpping DAY!

Today, I am in da extremely BAD MOOD !!! Some more Joshua talked to me badly. I just cant accept what he said to me BUT i din scolded him back ,just sit ''diam diam''~~. It's because I don wan tangle with him . I'm angry n faster get down of the car.

After the lect, Shen Yi suggested to go for shopping in GURNEY n ISland PLAZA. I promised her, we had fit on many blouses,jeans, pants, T-shirts n dresses.I had shopping some..I had tried a dress~''simple n nice!'' I lik it!, but din buy><'' ~~


Afterwards, I Went bac to hostel n I tOok a shower then lay on bed n reading bOok . Suddenly, Joshua came in my room n asked wher i am going n did in the afternoon?? I'm be supposed not to give him any response whereas lastly I talked to him but not nice as normally laa~~

WE (mc, Joshua, Shen yi, sheih tjeng) took our dinner at SUBWAY n went to BATU FERRINGGI because of the JOSHUA laa wanna bought the disc "Singaporean drama".
At last, he din got it the disc n I bought the tycOOn game that i WAN it lOng time aGo..

mc soon~~

No comments: