Wednesday, July 22, 2009

good!!!!!!!!!

gooood !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

I feeeeeeel good after i recovered from illness . I felt bad , tired, geram , hot temper, pain.... when i fall sick. The most cham is I need to go for work :( nvm, i'm healthy N O W..yeah yeah!! :)

I felt tired after work. I knw tis job only taking me 6 hours but i need to prepare either copy something to the kids after i bac to home so it takes me whole morning n afternoon. :S tat's y i felt so tired :X .

The kindergarten decided to organise a concert to the kids .The concert will be held on NOV .. I don think i can take part n celebrate with them. arghhh!! so bad! :S BUT i still need to teach them to dance n sing a song . Today , I let them to listen the song tat i had chosen . Luckily, they loved it XD. They were so cute when i was teaching them to dance..lol.

to be cont.....

1 comment:

sean said...

Wei, seems like you enjoy being kindergarden teacher lah... And the event also interesting lah....still gt dance and sing... When i in kindegarden also dont have that lah... Syiok nia...