Monday, April 21, 2008

Ordinary hearT



Yesterday, i was cooked ' porridge' with friend^^
We have talked about many things, a topic let me recall back the memories about a person. Before he had two sections of unhappy recollections about his love stories. He chosen to delete all memories about them.I asked him ,"Why don 't u keep the nice recollection about them, delete the bad one?'' He told me that,'' when it was the bad ending , the nice one will turned to be bad too, so he chose to delete it all in his mind.'' Is it really can delete ALL?
Once, I also had like a person. Lastly, i got hurt deeply. At that time, I can't accept every words he said to m3. TOO absurdity!!Initially, I same like my friend, I want to throw U away from my mind !!!=P Deleted 'ALL ALL ALL ' the memories we had. Time is the best way to recover the sadness. Day after Day, I kept the nice one, the bad one almost forgot.Now we still friend.
The song can express my mood for him ~~~平常心

街道静的刺耳
夜被路灯染色
趁感伤醒来前
先上车不会不舍
承认我是弱者
不敢再对假设
真的累得不想再拉扯
我寻找的平静
是我将来看电影
一颗平常心
不必为谁心碎闭上眼睛
需要的平静
敢回头看曾经
那些为爱患得患失的情景
我选择忘记
不懂得取舍
才让心痛堆着

找得到前些年
快乐只是偶尔
回忆是个诱饵
是来叫我回去
要伤能愈合
非走不可

mc soonXD

No comments: