Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i'm learning...

I'm learning....
.....
.....
.....
E N G L I S H ! ! !

After my final exam , I'm just kicking my heels until the beginning of the new sem. I am super duper lazy snake..Okay, I admit it. As a matter of a fact, I knew that my English is not that good. One of my friend who said that mine ''Broken English '' which can called manglish because it was Malaysia English..^^
I do remembered my English degree was good enough when I'm only studied in the primary school. (many teachers do said that) ^^

W H Y now became...??!!
Its because I am LAZY..so, now I was out of my depth in my English degree.><''
I want chasing bac the time that I am not seriousness, laziness,wasteful......and so on..
I hope I had a good grasp of my English Language in future ..


mc [learning]

No comments: